The Man Wondered

How much will God charge me for forgiveness, salvation, redemption? How much will God charge me to learn about Him, His Kingdom, His ways? I'm poor God, I don't have much money, how much will it cost me to know you, to learn about you, to be a part of you and your kingdom?

Isa 55:1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

The GOOD things of God and His Kingdom are all free.Salvation is free, redemption is free, forgiveness is free, his love is free, his mercy is free, and the Holy Spirit is free. The list is endless of God's Goodness and free gifts.